Old 07-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #1   [permalink]
venka21

Post How do I get more interest in my website?

I have a website called Otaku Experience that is an otaku reality series. Each season it focuses on ten Otaku who explain why they became interested in anime through journal writings which will be posted on the site. These people are all of different genders, levels of otakuness, locations, and area's of interest. So far only six people have showed any interest but I'm getting no responce otherwise. Is there some way I can gain more interest. Please don't suggest I make the website more visibly interesting. I'm not skilled in creating site lay outs.

Otaku Experience
venka21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:24 AM   #2   [permalink]
Guildenstern
Forum Addicted

Probably not something you want to try alone, you should get a friend or two to assist you. You also need to make sure you have the things you need, like editing software and whatnot.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:09 PM   #3   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Plug plug plug.

Try to plug your website as much as possible (with out annoying people). Tell you're friends and hopefully they'll spread the word. Add your website to open directories like dmoz. Do link exchanges with other anime websites.
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #4   [permalink]
Sukotto

Send a message via AIM to Sukotto
Finding a better host then bravenet would be important, or some less latent with advert, find a good way to keep your site structured and easy for visitors to explore. Just keep plugging your site, maybe get on twitter and plug it there to other anime lovers that love to tweet and just keep at it. Good Luck!
Sukotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #5   [permalink]
animesaito

Try getting an top level domain like an .com if you want people to gain more interest in your website, and find an good hosting to keep your site uptime higher
animesaito is offline   Reply With Quote