Old 24-11-2002, 04:31 PM   #1   [permalink]
Yasei Chi
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Yasei Chi
Konton's a sprite now!

::chuckle:: I was using my manga sprites for buttons on my manga page, and now that I have a Cafepress shop I needed a "store" button. So I made a Konton sprite to put on it. ^_^ He's so cute!

Old 19-08-2010, 04:58 AM   #2   [permalink]
gilbertl7957

Bosnian director Nedzad Begovic struggles to find an original tone for "Jasmina" half-way between comedy and drama, yet the story ends up more sentimental and schematic than droll. In the few moments when "Jasmina" strikes the right chord, it becomes tearfully touching, but overall it's much too soft to survive without festival protection.

Begovic is known for his cheerful doc "Totally Personal,abercrombie and fitch," where he used his own family members to record life in Bosnia from communism to the war and beyond. In this first fiction feature,abercrombie and fitch, he focuses on a story so simple and improbable it reads like a fable. What is lacking here is some fairy-tale charm.
SARAJEVO (Hollywood Reporter) – A man who finds himself unexpectedly stuck with a little baby is funny,wholesale coach handbags, but in the context of the war in the Balkans things become much more tragic.

Shot on HD cam, the film uses mainly fixed framing which underscores the story's fairy tale/television quality. The cloying musical comment is used with a heavy hand.
As the siege of Sarajevo escalates in 1993, two young parents send their infant daughter to the seacoast in the care of her grandmother Safa (Nada Durevska.) They begin a precarious existence living in an abandoned house next to alcoholic bum and misogynist Stipe (Zijah Sokolovic), who is irrationally hostile to the refugees next door.
Sokolovic, a veteran character actor,mens true religion jeans, shows off a professional repertoire of moods and expressions from gruff to wide-eyed. Only in the film's closing scenes does he finally connect with the character on a deeper psychological level,ed hardy swimsuit, creating a sense of real loss and heartbreak.

But when granny ends up in the hospital, the addled old boozer reluctantly takes little Jasmina in. His clumsy and surreal attempts to get rid of the adorable tike, like putting her in a garbage dumpster, are played as gags, signaling that he will inevitably accept the responsibility of feeding baby and changing diapers. In the process, his own life will be changed.

V&P is a professional and experienced supplier of Brand Name Clothing, Designer Clothing and Fashion Accessories. We have been wholesale designer clothing to all over the world for several years,especially our abercrombie and fitch clothing and ed hardy clothing have won thounsands of positive feedbacks. The mainly Products we are supplying are ed hardy swimsuit, True religion jeans, true religion denim, true religion shorts, ed hardy t-shirts, ed hardy dress skirts for women, ed hardy swimwear, coach handbags,abercrombie and fitch clothing, and so on. Especially our abercrombie and fitch clothing, our customers love our abercrombie and fitch clothing deeply, and they sell them well in their country, so they order our abercrombie and fitch clothing every month, some of them order weekly. There are thousands of products on our Online Wholesale Store in various brands and various styles. Thanks for your visiting, purchasing,and shopping from us.
Related Articles:

it is preferred by the hippies

Let one shoulder wedding dress shine with your ceremany!

Look elegant in your soul with the help of Ed Hardy
gilbertl7957 is offline   Reply With Quote