Old 24-08-2006, 07:09 PM   #1   [permalink]
The Creeper

DragonBall Cosplay Group for ACEN'07

For all those going to ACEN 2007 and happen to be cosplays, I am asking for cosplayers who might be interested in doing a group Dragon Ball cosplay. I am looking for ANY characters from either Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, or Dragon Ball GT.

Minor or major, or even from the movies, anyone will do. Anyone who participates would only have to wear the outfit for the photo shoot, that way if you have other outfits you'd like to show off, you wouldn't have to stay in the DB cosplay all day.

I will be going as Janemba (devil form) from DBZ Movie 12 "Fusion Reborn", and Haze/Ryan Shenron from Dragon Ball Gt for the masquerade. Anyone who is interested or has questions PLEASE let me know and I'll be more then willing to help.

Anyone who might want to cosplay or anyone you know who might be interested, please let me know, the more the merrier.

- From......Guess
The Creeper is offline   Reply With Quote