Old 16-10-2001, 04:46 PM   #46   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Destinygal
i just gotta finish the hari... i hate hair... too many high lights.. takes a while. But after that i be done. Keep it up tifa. ^_^ ( i really like ur gundam... that awesome... were do u get all ur backgrounds?)

"Dang it honey, the toaster is not working!!! It wont turn on!" *wife walks over to husband to inspect the toaster* "Honey, you have to plug it in first."

they will hunger no more, and thirst no more. The sun will not strike them, nor any scorching heat, For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepard, And He will guide them to the springs of the waters of life, And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes -Revelation 7; 16-17
Destinygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2001, 06:49 PM   #47   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

well... its a long shot in the dark with what i have to work with, but, here it is. I CGed it and all. sorrta rushed the end of it though. Tell me what u think.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg cgsamp.jpg (60.3 KB, 28 views)

"Dang it honey, the toaster is not working!!! It wont turn on!" *wife walks over to husband to inspect the toaster* "Honey, you have to plug it in first."

they will hunger no more, and thirst no more. The sun will not strike them, nor any scorching heat, For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepard, And He will guide them to the springs of the waters of life, And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes -Revelation 7; 16-17
Old 16-10-2001, 06:52 PM   #48   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

man, i was looking back at tifa's and Vixen's pics... i want photoshop... ^_^

Old 17-10-2001, 06:57 AM   #49   [permalink]
Black Vixen
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Black Vixen Send a message via AIM to Black Vixen Send a message via Yahoo to Black Vixen
I got my backgrounds from all over the place - I think the Deathscythe one was from a gundam fan page's wallpaper.
The Neko girl's one was from a space encyclopaedia on my pc.

I like the blue n yellow scheme.

I have Photoshop business edition.
I hear all you guys have like 5 or something?

http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/myjunkdrawer/sig.gif
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
aka
Black Vixen . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
We walk between the shadow and the light.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Who or what we are, is a question far easier asked than answered.. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Black Vixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2001, 10:02 AM   #50   [permalink]
Tifa_Lockheart
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Tifa_Lockheart Send a message via AIM to Tifa_Lockheart
I've got 4.0
Old 17-10-2001, 11:30 AM   #51   [permalink]
Black Vixen
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Black Vixen Send a message via AIM to Black Vixen Send a message via Yahoo to Black Vixen
I dunno how mine compares to the others, but I like it.
Though some people say about certain filters n stuff, which I've not heard of before, let alone got.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
aka

We walk between the shadow and the light.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Who or what we are, is a question far easier asked than answered.. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Old 17-10-2001, 04:11 PM   #52   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

well... at least u have photoshop... me? I'm stuck with a cheap free download... doesn't work too well... highlights are impossible!! but other than that its okay i guess. works for now i guess.

Old 17-10-2001, 04:19 PM   #53   [permalink]
Black Vixen
Forum Addicted

Poor you.
Hey, it's still better than nothin' right?

aka

Old 17-10-2001, 04:22 PM   #54   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

yeah... but i guess it is better than nothing... just takes 4ever to color it in. But i'm gonna get a CGing program soon.

Old 17-10-2001, 04:29 PM   #55   [permalink]
Black Vixen
Forum Addicted

If it takes ages than you've gotta be doin' it well right?
Mine takes long enough.

aka

Old 17-10-2001, 04:31 PM   #56   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

yup yup yup... guess so.. like your avatar pic thingy ^_^ cute

Old 18-10-2001, 02:40 PM   #57   [permalink]
Black Vixen
Forum Addicted

What, this one?

aka

Old 18-10-2001, 04:01 PM   #58   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

yeah, that one... u know the doggy. ^ ^

Old 18-10-2001, 07:25 PM   #59   [permalink]
Takeshi-chan
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Takeshi-chan Send a message via MSN to Takeshi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Takeshi-chan
two days is all i need

did he choose one yet? i wanna give it a shot!!! give me two days and ill have one!! ill start right now!! literally!
Takeshi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2001, 01:28 AM   #60   [permalink]
AnimeWishes
Executive Member

Thumbs up Okay

Sure 2 days is great!

Keep them coming until then keep drawing as many entries as you want