Old 01-12-2001, 08:18 PM   #1   [permalink]
GiZMO
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to GiZMO
Majin Buu saga

What happens.... after the reruns

While being no match for Majin Buu, Vejiita then self-destructs and then dies. Bulma gathers all the dragonballs and used them to revive those who were killed in the Tenkaichi Budokai. In battles later on, Gokuu has alot of anger enough to reach beyond Super Saiyajin stage 1 & 2. Super Saiyajin for the first time ever. Gohan goes to the Kaiou-shin's planet, pulls out the Zetto sword, and trains under Dai Kaioiu-shin. Goten and Trunks train to get stronger as well. When Gokuu mentions about fusion-waza and that Goten and Trunks have the same energy level as each other it was ideal for them to learn to fuse to become an stronger warrior. Therefore Goten and Trunks became Gotenks. The heroes were still no match for Majin Buu. Although since Darbura was eaten, Babidi was killed to but not eaten because Majin Buu was ennoyed of Babidi. Majin Buu becomes more stronger. Now Vejiita's Majin spell was broken. Majin Buu then released an evil version of himself. The evil version of Buu defeats the good Buu, turns him into an cookie and eats him. From this, Evil Buu gained the Good Buu's power and they merged and became an stronger Majin Buu who is now taller and muscular and very powerful. Gotenks has gone stronger and can turn to Super Saiyajin 3, like Gokuu. Gokuu's impressed by Gotenks. When Gotenks approached Majin Buu he was defeated and Majin Buu aborbs the energy out of Gotenks and he becomes extreme strong, He changes his form, where his antennae grows longer and now wears an persian vest that is like Gotenks. Piccolo is defeated and eaten by Majin Buu. Meanwhile, Gohan mastered the Zetto sword and recieved an large power up from Dai Kaiou-shin. In an disadvantage, Gohan too is defeated and engulfed. Majin Buu, now with Gohan's energy. Changed his form once again. With the other warriors defeated looks like it is all up to the dead Gokuu and Vejiita. While Gokuu was at the Kaiou-shin's planet they watched the fight through the crystal ball of the Kaiou-shin's. Dai Kaiou-shin sacrifices his liife to Gokuu and dies. Gokuu's halo disappears, and Dai Kaiou-shin has an halo over his head now. Now, Gokuu teleports into the battle. Vejiita who is dead is sent to battle by Enma-sama Gokuu was given an pair of potara's (Special earrings worn by the Kaiou-shins) When Gokuu and Vejiita both put the earrings on they fused to become Vejiitto When Vejiito began to fight Majin Buu, he was no match for Majin Buu. But on purpose Vejiito gets eaten by Majin Buu to save the other Z warriors. This makes Vejiito to unfuse back into Gokuu and Vejiita. Majn Buu goes into an form change and becomes very muscular as he standsd in pain of the change. Gokuu and Vejiita now inside Majin Buu's organs. There they find Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccolo they rescue them by carrying them by carrying them out of Majin Buu's pores. As they got out of Majin Buu, the warriors grow bigger and are now in their normal size. The fatter Buu (Good Buu) escapes from the Majin Buu's body. Majin Buu change to his original form and creates an giant ball of mass energy to blow up the entire earth,In luck, Gokuu had plenty of time to teleport himself to Namek and his comrades to Nameksei. Later, the Nameksei dragonballs are gathered and a wish was made to restore earth. The good Buu fought the True Buu, but the good Buu was again defeated. Gokuu and Vejiita are fighting True Buu again. Vejiita distracts Buu as Gokuu gathers enough energy to create the Chou Genkidama. While Buu was beating on Vejiita. Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks were still on earth trying to get them to raise their hands so that their energy will be donated to Gokuu to make the Chou Genkidama more efficient. But no one listened to the heroes. Satan ordered everyone to rasise their hands. All of Satans fans listened to him because of his fame, everyone on earth, raised their hand to show their appreciation to Satan. With everyone's hand raisedm energy is going to Gokuu and now has enough power to destroy Buu. With one Chou Genkidama, Buu is now destroyed. In the finishing, fat Buu now Mr. Buu who was unconcious, awakens, and finds himself at the heroes side. 10 yeras past. Goten and Trunks are now teenagers. Gohan marries Videl and they have an five year old daughter, Pan. Gokuu wished to fight True Buu once more, so he wished for the reincarnation of True Buu. The reincarnation, Ubuu (not evil) is under training of Gokuu. Now there is peace on the earth once again.
Old 01-12-2001, 10:28 PM   #2   [permalink]
Magus Zeal
Executive Member

Oooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.....uh, this is definetly SPOILERS for all you people, and this is pretty rough, not all that detailed.

After Majin Vegita Self detonates, Piccollo sees that Buu has regenerated and so has Babadi so he goes away and then Goku comes and goes lv 3. He is about to beat Buu, and then he kills Babadi (THANK GOD!!!!) and then Goku returns to the after world. So where is Gohan right now, being trained by the Kaioshins, who are trying to make him become "Mystic" which is a form that is stronger than a SSJ and if Gohan achieves this, he will not have to transform anymore. Buu then sees Satan and takes him as Buu's "Friend". Piccollo is now training Goten and Trunks to fuse @ Kami's place and after many attemps they do and attack Buu and Buu whips their ass. They then fuse and go SSJ and attack again, but they de-fuse just when Buu comes out of his little gay house. Goten and Trunks then train in the Room of Time (Hyperbolic Time Chamber) and then Buu decides to become good after Mr. Satan asked him to. Then evil Buu comes and eats Buu and then goes to Kami's lookout to challenge Gotenks, Goten and Trunks fused. Gotenks and Buu fight in the Room of Time and then the doors break because they had been in there too long. Buu then makes a portal by screaming and goes out and eats 18, Krillin, Marion (18 and Krillin's daughter), Chi-Chi, Bulma, Dende, and Popo. Gotenks then goes lv 3 and creates another portal. Him and Piccolo then go out of it to fight Buu again and Gotenks turns Buu into a volley ball. Gotenks and Buu then play volley ball together and then Gotenks pulverizes Buu into the ground. When Buu comes back and whoops Gotenks's butt, who comes, Gohan, training completed. He really whoops Buu good and then Buu absorbs Gotenks and then absorbs Gohan. Goku and Vegita (who are both dead) are given permission to go back and fight Buu. They both try, but they then go to the Potara Earings. Goku puts it on one ear and Vegita the other and they fuse to become Veggito. THIS FUSION IS PERMANENT! They nearly kill Buu and then Buu (guess what he does? It's a toughy) absorbs Veggito. Buu now has way too much to eat and self-destructs and blows the earth away. They then wish w/ the namekian DBs for earth to come back. Goku and Vegita's fusion has geneticly de-fused, don't ask me how, and Vegita refuses to refuse. So on the Earth, Mr. Satan is right in the battle field and Goku makes a Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb) while Vegita fights Buu. He finally gets enough energy (with the help of Mr. Satan. Yes, w/o him, there would be no more earth) and kills Buu. Then they wish for everyone on earth to forget about Buu and good Buu comes back as Ubuu ( I think, not all too sure). Then Goku goes and trains Ubuu. That's the end of DBZ right there.
I'm coming, Lavos!" Magus
Magus Zeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 10:44 PM   #3   [permalink]
Judai Ikari
Executive Member

Magus, You dumbass! GiZ just said that! Like anyone doesn't know what happens..
Judai Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 11:36 PM   #4   [permalink]
GiZMO
Forum Addicted

well before reading this my friends wouldn't.... they rely on CN's toonami.... how pathetic
Old 02-12-2001, 04:08 AM   #5   [permalink]
Dark_Avatar
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Dark_Avatar
spoiler

actually vejita was more powerful then buu when he exploded its just that buu can regen from basically nothing....even more so then cell
Old 02-12-2001, 01:13 PM   #6   [permalink]
Magus Zeal
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Judai Ikari
I thought he was asking what happened, you ass hole! I wouldn't post something that long for nothing!
I'm coming, Lavos!" Magus
Magus Zeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2001, 02:33 PM   #7   [permalink]
Drizzten
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Drizzten
[Judai Ikari and Magus Zeal, insulting/flaming is not allowed as stated in the Rules.]
Old 03-12-2001, 10:30 PM   #8   [permalink]
PenCubed

Send a message via AIM to PenCubed
I have one question to ask....where did the supreme kai(sp?) go to? He like disappeared...
Old 05-12-2001, 10:30 AM   #9   [permalink]
Judai Ikari
Executive Member

*itty bitty spoiler*

Kaio just kinda slips to the side, He's not dead or anything though..Slowly healing..
Judai Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2001, 10:48 AM   #10   [permalink]
DavidDWWILLIAMS

Yall left out something...

DBGT

Mention it to someone in the "Toonami crowd". The expression they make is pretty funny.

- Mark Twain.
DavidDWWILLIAMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2001, 11:23 AM   #11   [permalink]
eva2000
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Judai Ikari
Judai Ikari, please keep the personal insults out of my forums as stated in the forum rules http://animeboards.com/rules.php
Old 05-12-2001, 04:21 PM   #12   [permalink]
GiZMO
Forum Addicted

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidDWWILLIAMS
Yall left out something...

DBGT

Mention it to someone in the "Toonami crowd". The expression they make is pretty funny.

I did just finish the Buu saga... i would of started DBGT but this thread was for just the Buu saga
Old 06-12-2001, 10:06 AM   #13   [permalink]
DavidDWWILLIAMS

I know. Just wanted to see what kind of reaction Imight get since some people detest DBGT.
Personally, I don't know cuz I ain't seen it yet.

- Mark Twain.
DavidDWWILLIAMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2001, 02:18 PM   #14   [permalink]
Knight Sabre
Forum Junkie

Re: Majin Buu saga

Quote:
Originally posted by GiZMO
What happens.... after the reruns

While being no match for Majin Buu, Vejiita then self-destructs and then dies. Bulma gathers all the dragonballs and used them to revive those who were killed in the Tenkaichi Budokai. In battles later on, Gokuu has alot of anger enough to reach beyond Super Saiyajin stage 1 & 2. Super Saiyajin for the first time ever. Gohan goes to the Kaiou-shin's planet, pulls out the Zetto sword, and trains under Dai Kaioiu-shin. Goten and Trunks train to get stronger as well. When Gokuu mentions about fusion-waza and that Goten and Trunks have the same energy level as each other it was ideal for them to learn to fuse to become an stronger warrior. Therefore Goten and Trunks became Gotenks. The heroes were still no match for Majin Buu. Although since Darbura was eaten, Babidi was killed to but not eaten because Majin Buu was ennoyed of Babidi. Majin Buu becomes more stronger. Now Vejiita's Majin spell was broken. Majin Buu then released an evil version of himself. The evil version of Buu defeats the good Buu, turns him into an cookie and eats him. From this, Evil Buu gained the Good Buu's power and they merged and became an stronger Majin Buu who is now taller and muscular and very powerful. Gotenks has gone stronger and can turn to Super Saiyajin 3, like Gokuu. Gokuu's impressed by Gotenks. When Gotenks approached Majin Buu he was defeated and Majin Buu aborbs the energy out of Gotenks and he becomes extreme strong, He changes his form, where his antennae grows longer and now wears an persian vest that is like Gotenks. Piccolo is defeated and eaten by Majin Buu. Meanwhile, Gohan mastered the Zetto sword and recieved an large power up from Dai Kaiou-shin. In an disadvantage, Gohan too is defeated and engulfed. Majin Buu, now with Gohan's energy. Changed his form once again. With the other warriors defeated looks like it is all up to the dead Gokuu and Vejiita. While Gokuu was at the Kaiou-shin's planet they watched the fight through the crystal ball of the Kaiou-shin's. Dai Kaiou-shin sacrifices his liife to Gokuu and dies. Gokuu's halo disappears, and Dai Kaiou-shin has an halo over his head now. Now, Gokuu teleports into the battle. Vejiita who is dead is sent to battle by Enma-sama Gokuu was given an pair of potara's (Special earrings worn by the Kaiou-shins) When Gokuu and Vejiita both put the earrings on they fused to become Vejiitto When Vejiito began to fight Majin Buu, he was no match for Majin Buu. But on purpose Vejiito gets eaten by Majin Buu to save the other Z warriors. This makes Vejiito to unfuse back into Gokuu and Vejiita. Majn Buu goes into an form change and becomes very muscular as he standsd in pain of the change. Gokuu and Vejiita now inside Majin Buu's organs. There they find Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccolo they rescue them by carrying them by carrying them out of Majin Buu's pores. As they got out of Majin Buu, the warriors grow bigger and are now in their normal size. The fatter Buu (Good Buu) escapes from the Majin Buu's body. Majin Buu change to his original form and creates an giant ball of mass energy to blow up the entire earth,In luck, Gokuu had plenty of time to teleport himself to Namek and his comrades to Nameksei. Later, the Nameksei dragonballs are gathered and a wish was made to restore earth. The good Buu fought the True Buu, but the good Buu was again defeated. Gokuu and Vejiita are fighting True Buu again. Vejiita distracts Buu as Gokuu gathers enough energy to create the Chou Genkidama. While Buu was beating on Vejiita. Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks were still on earth trying to get them to raise their hands so that their energy will be donated to Gokuu to make the Chou Genkidama more efficient. But no one listened to the heroes. Satan ordered everyone to rasise their hands. All of Satans fans listened to him because of his fame, everyone on earth, raised their hand to show their appreciation to Satan. With everyone's hand raisedm energy is going to Gokuu and now has enough power to destroy Buu. With one Chou Genkidama, Buu is now destroyed. In the finishing, fat Buu now Mr. Buu who was unconcious, awakens, and finds himself at the heroes side. 10 yeras past. Goten and Trunks are now teenagers. Gohan marries Videl and they have an five year old daughter, Pan. Gokuu wished to fight True Buu once more, so he wished for the reincarnation of True Buu. The reincarnation, Ubuu (not evil) is under training of Gokuu. Now there is peace on the earth once again.
When you say True Buu, do you mean Super Buu? And Gohan and Beedel dont have Pan in the Buu saga. But that was pretty good. I like good summaries.