Old 02-05-2003, 02:52 AM   #16   [permalink]
Yasei Chi
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Yasei Chi
To be honest, your style itself probably isn't near professional work (unless you're talking along the lines of some of the more simplistic comics), but it's mostly due to the fact that you still have some proportional things to work out (and I'm not just talking about chests here). It's not horrid either, so I hope I don't insult you or hurt your feelings or anything. I'm not trying to. ^_^; I'd suggest continuing to practice. There's always room for improvement (my own work is nowhere near perfect).

As for the coloring style, I rather like it. You seem to have a good grasp of cel-style coloring. And, from someone else who likes vibrant color, your color choices are nice and fit the characters (as far as I can tell).

Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing more of your art around. ^_^
Old 02-05-2003, 03:38 AM   #17   [permalink]
ANIMEISTER

i wouldnt worry about making me feel bad i really apreciate honest critisizim, how else would i know what to improve on ^_^

my drawings from about a year ago look like crud compared to my newer ones i imagine ill continue getting better at it
ANIMEISTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 08:03 PM   #18   [permalink]
Yasei Chi
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Yasei Chi
^_^ Everyone does. I look back on pictures from even a year ago and wonder what the heck I was thinking at the time. ^_^;;;

Hm...I'd recommend a figure-drawing book, if you can find one. Check your local library. They always help.